Friday, January 30, 2009

The Three MMOs for which I'm waiting

Yes, if you've been paying attention, but I figure I'll go ahead and note them here in case you wish to catch up with me. Whatever I end up playing will end up being talked about here.
  • Champions Online - Slated for Release in Spring 2009. The spiritual successor to City of Heroes/City of Villains.
  • Star Trek Online - The release date has not yet been announced for this, but the engine is the same one for Champions so really it's universe building, not engine building. Boldly go where no one has gone before!
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic - Again, the release date has not yet been announced for this, but I think we can expect it sometime in 2010.
Now, I did try Warhammer Online, and it didn't grab me. I've heard WoW is better with Wrath of the Lich King, so we shall see.

Today I fly back to Austin...

No comments: