Nothing like "The volume appears to contain one or more uncoverable problems" when trying to boot.
At least the HDD is within the 30 day return period. However, this means I'll be somewhat distracted for the next few days while I TOTALLY REBUILD MY SYSTEM FROM SCRATCH!
What's the really fun part? I didn't have a drive big enough to backup to....so, no backups right now.
Ah well, guess it was time for a good spring cleaning anyway.
[Chaosium] Brian Duguid is the 2026 recipient of the Greg Stafford Memorial
Award for Gloranthan Fandom
-
This month marks the eighth anniversary of Greg Stafford's passing, and we
are pleased to announce Brian Duguid as the winner of the 2026 *Greg
Stafford...
2 hours ago
2 comments:
damn I was hoping that your mobo had gone tu. Oh well I will continue to focus all my hate and vitriol toward MS.
I was of two minds on that.
1. I did want a mobo/cpu failure so I could get a new system
but
2. I can't afford that right now.
Post a Comment