WWDC today sang the new features of the new iPhone OS that will be released on the 17th.
Of course, two of the big features I want are being screwed up by AT&T: MMS and Tethering.
Yes, when I had the pay as you go t-mobile plan, I could send a picture via Text message. But I can't on my iPhone. Well, while the 3.0 version of the iPhone OS fixes this, AT&T has indicated that us backwards US citizens will have to wait until "Late Summer"...gee, thanks.
Oh and Tethering? "Its coming, No ETA for US AT&T users".
U-Verse is nice....this is bullshit.
Game Design Unboxed ––– The Game Make The Goblins (Hellbreakers Session 12)
-
When two Inner Sea superpowers go to war, the ripples are felt throughout
the region. A group of intrepid heroes…or should we say intrepid rebels….
join a ...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment