One of the themes of Star Wars, is the triumph of the human spirit and it's superiority to machines. We may love R2-D2, but after he (a robot) is shot, Luke switches off his targeting computer to fire the lethal shot into the Death Star.
Abstracting this, I realized that I don't need "machines" for my goals. To be sure, they make life easier, but they aren't necessary. So, today I worked out before starting work.
This simple workout doesn't require a gym and will kick your butt!
I only got through 2 sets this morning.
Eventually, I'm shooting for this....
EDIT
And one more just for fun.
Game Design Unboxed ––– The Game Make The Goblins (Hellbreakers Session 12)
-
When two Inner Sea superpowers go to war, the ripples are felt throughout
the region. A group of intrepid heroes…or should we say intrepid rebels….
join a ...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment