Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another SWTOR Chat

Rachael: Oh, I figured out why the team limit is 4 people
Zyreos: ?
Rachael: Luke, Leia, Han, Lando (Chewie was Han's companion, the Droids were luke's) Then Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme (yeah, not quite, but still)
Zyreos: that one doesn't REALLY count
Rachael: And the reason we only see Jar Jar in the first movie, he was Qui-Gon's companion
Zyreos: because by the time Padem/Anakin counted for anything, Qui-Gon was dead
Rachael: I'm still sticking to it
Zyreos: BUT.... Luke had R2/C3-PO... and Han had Chewie. so... Luke + R2 + 3PO + Han + Chewie + Lando + Leia = 7
Rachael: I told you R2, 3PO where Luke's companions Chewie was Han's
Zyreos: but.. Luke and Han didn't make Chewie/R2/3PO wait in the Millennium Falcon while they went off to fight the Empire
Rachael: That's why Chewbacca didn't get a medal didn't need to - Luke sent R2 and 3PO on slicing missions so Han took Chewie out to help complete the team
Zyreos: I can't argue with that logic actually I reject the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan/Anakin/Padme' but... I agree with Luke + Han + Leia + Chewie (+ R2 and 3PO doing side-quests)
Rachael: I'm posting this on my blog
Zyreos: I think Lando is extraneous for the purpose of this argument honestly... he really only becomes important and a "part of the team" in EP6 because in 5... he is self-serving, and causes Han to be suspended in carbonite... but in 6, he becomes part of the team... helps to free Han/Luke and then helps with the assault on the second death star if you base it purely on Episodes 4 and 5 though... i buy it

No comments: