Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Painting Status

Since I've finally settled on an army list, I can work on getting everything painted and ready. This includes flocking the bases and sealing the mini.

So far:

On the Completed "pile", I have

  • 1 Chaplain
  • 10 Veteran Assault Marines
  • 6 Regular Assault Marines


Currently I'm getting together the following models

  • 4 Regular Assault Marines
  • 10 Legion of the Damned Marines - (I use them for Death Company) Just needs touch up and flocking, really.
  • 1 Speeder (Just needs to be brought into my colour scheme)
  • 1 Librarian (painted, but hideous, may strip and redo)


Started (Half-assed paint job so I don't feel guilty about fielding them):

  • 10 Assault Marines
  • 1 Vindicator


Assembled

  • 1 Baal Predator
  • 1 Speeder


Unassembled
  • 1 Baal Predator - I'm currently using a regular pred as a proxy.
  • No comments: