Monday, September 14, 2009

Where have I been?

I got SERIOUSLY burned out with work and everything else. I ended up taking a short vacation to renew and recenter. When it gets to the point that you start biting off people's heads for asking simple questions, screaming at misbehaving routers, and getting toasted regularly, you KNOW something is VERY wrong.

So I spent the last couple weeks trying to catch up and focus on life, the universe, and everything.

I'm back into it now, so its back to posting and complaining that my PC is starting to seem VERY slow of late. I think it's getting close to the time that I need to start collecting parts for a new system. Sadly, It doesn't look like I'll be able to swing even a base-line Mac Pro, so I'm looking at piecing together a new PC (mainly because I can reuse my video card and power supply)...bleh. Well, my company IS a Windows based software company, so I don't have much choice, now do I?

On a lighter note, starting on Wednesday, I'm going to start accepting posts for Rachael's Nemesis in Champions Online.

1 comment:

mousestalker said...

If Rachael is still channeling the 'sexy librarian' vibe, then my suggestion is 'The Bookburner', a fire based villain.

If she's only doing the Bettie Page gig, then 'Comfortable Shoes' a water based 'wet blanket' knock off might be fun.