Monday, August 24, 2009

Odds and ends

It turns out I still have friends who obsessively play WoW. Furthermore, it seems that there are heavy changes to the game coming in the next expansion. So, I'm going to give it another spin while I wait for Champions to come out. It is possible, I may keep up two accounts, but I don't know. I guess we will see who is playing what.

Blasting through Champions has been quite fun, and I do enjoy it, but I think the first iteration may be a bit rocky for a few people. I guess we will see - and I hope it gets polished up enough to grab more people.

I HAVE AN OFFICE AGAIN! All of my D&D books are on shelves in my private sanctuary, the walls are painted, pictures are on the wall. There is still a little ways to go (adding white boards, painting touch up, and such), but I now have a "Fortress of Privacy" to relax and work in.

*Raises Blended Iced Mocha in Toast*

Cheers! Have a great week!

No comments: