Friday, March 13, 2009

Facebook

I finally fell into the Facebook crowd. The company I work for is interested in borrowing ideas from various social networks, so I figured it was worth looking into.

Learn more about Facebook.

I have to say, the neat thing about it is being able to reconnect with people you've lost track of. It also helps to make sure you don't loose track of people over time. You can keep an eye on people and remind people you exist.

Those of us who had a better high school existence than I did, might find it worth-while to look into as it is almost trivial to find people you knew. I found people from a private school I went to who I was very fond of. Note this was 20+ years ago.

Give a look, its free and you might find something you like. If you don't like it, you've not lost anything.

If you wish, look me up (I'm listed under my *gasp* real name there).

No comments: