Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPAM! VIA IM!?!?!?

The other day, I got a bit of spam via my Instant Messenger. I must say it's creative. My name has been changed for the purpose of this post.

(And in the unlikely event that this is a real person, GO GET THERAPY!)

ritab anihy: hello
Rachael: hello
Rachael: who are you?
ritab anihy: Hey Rachael
Rachael: Hi
ritab anihy: This is difficult for me to do because I'm shy..but I have a crush on you, i have been sending you emails but no response
Rachael: I"ve not seen any
Rachael: who are you?
ritab anihy: I've never been able to tell you for reasons which you would quickly identify as obvious if you knew who this was.
Rachael: I see
ritab anihy: With that said, I want you to guess who I am, and approach me yourself.
Rachael: I am spoken for.
ritab anihy: To help you out with your guessing I made a few pictures and videos with "Rachael" written on my body.
Rachael: O_o
ritab anihy: They're kind of risque photos so I had to make a profile at www.THISWASPAMMER.com and post them there
Rachael: hrm, lemme ask this
ritab anihy: did you get my last IM about the riscque photos? if you didnt get the link visit it in my yahoo profile
Rachael: what city do I live in?
ritab anihy: My username in the members area is "RachaelandME09" (It's a free website but you might need a CC or Debit to verify your age because I had to. Sigh.)
Rachael: ah...ha....I see.
ritab anihy: once you are inside search for me. I want you to guess who I am and then approach me yourself. I'm shy and this is the bravest thing I've probably ever done, but you need to do the rest.
Rachael: I'm afraid to tell you - I am currently spoken for
ritab anihy: i wont ever be able to get on yahoo messenger again this is my only day so come talk with me on the website
Rachael: So, I will not be following up with this.
Rachael: and
Rachael: You've not told me what city I live in
ritab anihy: Kisses, Secret Admirer
Rachael: so I suspect this is spam
Rachael: now I know it is
ritab anihy: Permanent Gone Message - I quit using Yahoo Messenger, I only used it to communicate with my crush and I have now done so. He knows where to talk to me at

No comments: