The Anger Sharks are participating in a map campaign.
Information on the first combats can be seen HERE.
In short, The Anger Sharks defeated a 250pt Combat patrol of Chaos Space Marines. I was a little worried, since I didn't have any tank killing troops and I was facing a Rhino. However, Krak grenades made short work of the thing.
[Chaosium] Release dates – Lands of RuneQuest: Sartar is coming in October;
RuneQuest: The Apple Lane Campaign to follow in November
-
*LANDS OF RUNEQUEST: SARTAR*
*-- Releasing October 14th 2026 -- Sartar is Free! Lands of RuneQuest:
Sartar* is a setting guide for new players and game...
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
hey good to see you back on your 40k game. hope to play the anger sharks again soon.
A well played game. Can't wait for a rematch soon. Seems inevitable as you are standing in my lawn. Darn kids!
Post a Comment