Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So many games, so little time...

This post is going to meander a bit. However, I need to collect my thoughts, and I'm only comfortable talking about it when the whole world wide web is reading. :)

First of all, Steampunk Star Wars: THE RPG.

Those who have followed me, know that currently I'm involved in:
1. A Wednesday RPG group
2. A Friday Night RPG group
3. A 40k map campaign every other Sunday
4. Dance classes: East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Lindy Hop, and Two Step.

Of these, the Wednesday night D&D game is likely to become my turn, so the Hellenika updates will stop, and there will be Kalamar updates. Furthermore, I was looking at starting to run a Buffy the Vampire Slayer campaign for the Friday night group, although there is interest in this steampunk Star Wars idea.

This doesn't include: painting minis, social dancing, Warmachine, movies, going out to eat, reading, watching TV (hey, it's important!) and sleeping.

Things I want to do:
1. Babylon 5 game
2. Star Wars: Saga Edition game
3. UT Kendo classes

This is new territory for me. Its rather funny that with the crap going on in my life at the moment, I've been able to really connect and reconnect with friends and make new friends. However, I worry that I am running the risk of over-committing. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm brushing them off and hurting their feelings, as that is most assuredly not the case. Sadly, this means I will need to make some hard decisions and figure out what I can and cannot commit to.

I think I may be forced to leave the Bab 5 and Star Wars games back burnered for the time being and hope that my friends in those areas understand (and yes, I know they are reading this).

Oh, and "Ethereal Council", your Grey Knights are going DOWN! The corpses of my troops will stick to your shoes and you will be unable to move.....uhm....waitaminute.

No comments: