Monday, July 21, 2008

A new campaign and an MMO ANNOUCED!!!

So, I'm in two gaming groups. Everyone who reads here knows that I'm in a gaming group on Wednesdays. We switch out GMs and the current GM is running the Hellenika campaign. That group is about to take a break for various reasons.

However, the OTHER gaming group which meets on Saturdays has got me to ramp up and run a D&D game. Well, I've wanted to run a city based campaign that takes place in Sharn (The City of Towers from Eberron). I'm planning to also use the Ptolus book as a source. I will be running it with D&D 3.5/Pathfinder system.

The only trick will be that this is a HUGE group (about 10 peeps) to run with.

We shall see how this goes.

On another topic....

IT'S OFFICIAL! Bioware is making Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG!

No comments: